The Z3R0D TTSinglet is our new high performance and high speed triathlon top. It has been designed to notably improve aerodynamic efficiency and thus reduces drag which occurs when racing. This triathlon garment includes short sleeves coming down to the biceps and thoroughly covering this muscle for an ideal support. Compared to naked skin, adding sleeves to the top provides much better aerodynamics, especially when racing in a time-trial position on the bike part.
This singlet is made with our Light Skin fabric, which is incredibly light and features an ultra-fast drying power. This will ensure great comfort and freedom of movement while providing an outstanding resistance along races and time but also protects the skin against the sun.
The back features a panel in Dry Tech Mesh (soft and breathable fabric) using our thermo-bonding technology which keeps the skin dry and does not cling to it while being of an incomparable lightness. The underarms also have our breathable and stretchable Cool Stretch fabric.
Panels are anatomically shaped and have been specifically cut so that the triathlete gets an ideal fit.
Its full zipper makes it much easier and quicker to put it on at the first transition and take it off before the run while providing an ideal ventilation.
Its two laser cut pockets at the bottom of the back enable you to stock your supplies along the race while contributing to the aerodynamic efficiency of the singlet.
- full front zipper for an ultra-fast putting on and a better flexibility. This zipper is double-lined on the inner side for minimal friction and comfort, it also features a stop-lock slider that stays on its position once lowered
- Smooth and extra-flat bindings around the neck and sleeves for enhanced aerodynamics and maximum comfort
- Silicone hem for an ideal support on the bike leg
- Sun protection of the Water Wear Weapon fabric : UPF50+
- Spanish made fabric
- Portuguese crafted garment
- Composition: 55% polyester, 30% polyamide, 15% elastane
Hand wash, rinse with clear and cold water with gentle soap (do not use any detergent), let it dry in open air but not in the sun. Do not put it in the tumble dryer or iron it.