Discover the new range!
Launched by top swimmers, the swimming jammer is more than the newest trend that you can spot in swimming pools around the world!
This swimsuit will be perfect for training and competition and will last along your swim sessions thanks to its very high chlorine resistance. Its fit ensures great comfort and hydrodynamics, together with the flatlock stitches for an optimized glide on the water surface and performance.
It features a waist draw string allowing for a perfect and secure fit together with support on your dives and tumble turns.
The fabric of this swimsuit is made of SEAQUAL® YARN, a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing Upcycled Marine Plastic from SEAQUAL INITIATIVE (composition: 10% Upcycled Marine Plastic (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources).
This SEAQUAL INITIATIVE program aims at fighting plastic pollution to live in a waste free environment, with a strong emphasis on ocean cleaning. Marine litter is collected by clean-up programs, then sorted into different material types and the plastic portion is cleaned and transformed into Upcycled Marine Plastic, to inspire sustainable products.
Considering the small sizing of this item, select one size bigger than your usual one.