All our garments feature technical membranes suited to performance, motion fluidity and muscle support. Although our garments have been designed to be ultra-resistant, taking care of them in the right way will obviously contribute to their longevity.
Following some simple care instructions will enable you to make the most of your Z3R0D products, without altering their technical characteristics, color or shape.
Here are some tips to enjoy your Z3R0D products as long as possible:
How to wash them:
We recommend that you handwash your triathlon garments and swim suits with soft soap and clear water. Avoid the washing machine as much as possible.
If you happen to wash your garments in the washing machine, we advise you to:
- close the zippers. This will prevent the garments from twisting in the drum and damaging other clothes.
- put your garments inside out to prevent the colors from fading
- use a mesh bag so that the garments are kept separate
- avoid the use of conditioner which alters the technical fibers
- use soft washing powder (a specific one for sports gear if possible)
- hang the clothes right away and do not let them wet for a couple of hours in the washing machine
- wash your sports gear separate from your everyday clothes
How to let them dry:
- avoid the tumble-dryer which damages textile
- do not let your garments dry in the sun. Even if your garments highly resist UV, it is better not to leave a garment dry in the sun for several hours.
- use clothes pegs that do not break the textile fibers
- do not iron your garments: temperature is too high and will alter the textile fibers
How to store them:
- avoid storing your Z3R0D garments in a damp place
- store them instead in a dry and well-ventilated wardrobe to keep the textile fibers in their best conditions
How to get rid of sweat odors?
- wash your clothes right after your workout session (do not leave them for days in your sports bag)
- if odors are really tenacious, you can plunge the clothes in bicarb before washing them.
We also draw your attention on the following:
Triathlon range: our triathlon suits, tops and bottoms are designed for racing only and are not meant to be worn on each training session. Please note that the white fabric will be more prone to dirt and marks (sweat, sun cream, etc).
Wetsuits range: neoprene wetsuits must be rinsed with clear water after each use on the inside and outside. Afterwards, you can leave them in a dry place, on a flat surface (avoid hangers which leave marks on the shoulders), not in the sun. Once the season is over, leave it on a flat surface or roll it.
Swimming range: rinse your swimsuits with clear water after each use and let it dry (not in the sun). Swimsuits with white fabric feature our “Opacity Shield” technology which ensures the fabric opacity.