Back to the place where it all began, this new capsule collection brings up the roots of our sport and highlights the Hawaiian universe with the Hibiscus flowers.
The racer man ttSUIT addresses triathletes competing on long distance races.
This trisuit features a vest design on the upper part, which makes it easier to put it on and take it off with a full zipper and grip at the bottom of the torso that makes it stay in place while racing. This high performance and high speed trisuit has been designed to notably improve aerodynamic efficiency and thus reduce drag which occurs when racing. This triathlon garment includes short sleeves coming down to the biceps and thoroughly covering this muscle for an ideal support. Compared to naked skin, adding sleeves to the suit provides much better aerodynamics, especially when racing in a time-trial position on the bike part.
Our Ultra Light Skin fabric on the upper part (shoulder and arms) ensures great comfort and softness while the Dry Tech Mesh at the back provides lightness and ventilation along the race.
The new Revo Comp technology used on the legs offers muscle support and freedom of motion on the running leg.
Panels are anatomically shaped and have been specifically cut so that the triathlete gets an ideal fit and is still comfortable on the run.
The front panel is made with a sublimated ultra-light and elastic fabric so that putting on the suit is much easier and quicker.
Two pockets on each side at the bottom of the back will enable you to store your nutrition and essentials.
- 40 cm full front zipper for an ultra-fast putting on and a better flexibility. This zipper is double-lined on the inner side for minimal friction and comfort, it also features a stop-lock slider that stays on its position once lowered
- Smooth and extra-flat bindings around the neck and sleeves for enhanced aerodynamics and maximum comfort
- Silicone leg bands for comfort and a precise fit
- Fabric sun protection: UPF50+
- Racer Tripad –a chamois pad with gel insert: ultra fast drying, 4-way stretch, reduced size, antibacterial, efficient for the bike and yet comfortable for the run
- Made in Portugal
- Composition: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Hand wash, rinse with clear and cold water with gentle soap (do not use any detergent), let it dry in open air but not in the sun. Do not put it in the tumble dryer or iron it.